Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Given that our front office was in Europe this week, perhaps they already know who the next coach will be.

Or that the trip to Europe was already planned, so they have scheduled interviews around the trip. 

2 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

Or that the trip to Europe was already planned, so they have scheduled interviews around the trip. 

Or that they needed a vacation after watching the Magic this season.  I'm just not sure that Europe is far away enough.

• Upvote 1

There is this guy available who is know for his defense. He was great with his prior team taking them to the playoff for several years in a row. He ended up in a bad position the last two years and struggled to coach a really bad team. 

Maybe he can be the guy...

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

I think we should go after Budenholzer. He rejected the Suns so he’s still available, seems like ATL wants to move on too. 

I agree except it's likely going to cost a first round pick to get him

36 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I agree except it's likely going to cost a first round pick to get him

You think so? #41 and cash should do it. Doc fetched a first round pick but that was questionable. I know we traded 2nd rounder and cash for SVG. Can't think of any other coaches traded. 

I think Magic is going to hire Nurse and I would not mind that and Weltman said in a interview that if he was available, he would give the offer right now so it makes me think it will be Nurse 

2 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

You think so? #41 and cash should do it. Doc fetched a first round pick but that was questionable. I know we traded 2nd rounder and cash for SVG. Can't think of any other coaches traded. 

Weltman traded for kidd when he was with the bucks but I can’t remember what for. 

Edit: 2 2nds for kidd, 2015, and 2019.