Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah that's the one hard to believe one. 

But Darren Erman was fired for recording him. So you gotta think there's a reason for that and he was scooped back up by Boston three weeks later and has held a job ever since without issue. So I don't know. Maybe it's a little exaggerated but there's at least something there. 

I mean hasn't he been caught multiple times when broadcasting not understanding basic tactics and such?

3 hours ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

this is great news! coach, assistants, video coordinators, the athletic and medical staff...Looks like they are trying to change the team. Please please let all these moves trickle down to the roster one way or another.

19 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yes been there and this video just shows how cool and a bad ass he is. Don’t take no bs. 

"I didn't start any of those fights!" 

lol I love this guy

Hey as bad as we have been it can't get any worse. You take a chance on a draft pick, high risk, high reward, right?

Why not take the same chance on Stackhouse? We need major changes.

I'd love to get Stan back but other than him who are we gonna get that everyone is gonna love?

I'll be happy with any coach the benches guys that don't play D regardless of their salary, doesn't sub in entire squads,

and lets the guy with the hot hand stay on the floor. 

Also if we draft Young we need a coach that will let him play his game. He will not do well and will be a wasted pick if we don't give him the green light to shoot those bombs. 

If I were coach I would have Young shoot hundreds of long shots during practice and have everyone on the team learn where the ball rebounds to when he misses.

• Like 2

I have this sense that Stack is gonna wind up here; Weltman connection makes it feel predetermined especially with Stein calling it a while back.

11 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I have this sense that Stack is gonna wind up here; Weltman connection makes it feel predetermined especially with Stein calling it a while back.

I hope your right. I just hope it’s not some retread. We need a new guy with New ideas!!! To get the players excited about playing for him and each other. 

14 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

this is great news! coach, assistants, video coordinators, the athletic and medical staff...Looks like they are trying to change the team. Please please let all these moves trickle down to the roster one way or another.

G-d willing it will extend to Jeff Turner.  We desperately need a decent color guy, not a guy who’ll talk about how Vuch is getting another double double when the team is losing by 30

• Like 2