Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

3 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I worked at Wal-Mart that run and had to work every night a finals game was on. 

corporate retail stole my fan heart in '09

Why did you not call in sick?

I prefer the word stubborn. Which brings us back on topic. I want a very stubborn coach who will not accept losing and I want him to show it during games. Benching guys for no effort. Getting techs. I don’t care if he leads the league in techs. I want some FIRE!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I prefer the word stubborn. Which brings us back on topic. I want a very stubborn coach who will not accept losing and I want him to show it during games. Benching guys for no effort. Getting techs. I don’t care if he leads the league in techs. I want some FIRE!!!

Agreed. We need the anti Vogel and a pro skiles type of coach 

The wife was just informed of this conversation. She blames our misery on Grant Hill’s injury: “Had he not gotten hurt, who knows what may have happened?” #saltinthewound 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

The wife was just informed of this conversation. She blames our misery on Grant Hill’s injury: “Had he not gotten hurt, who knows what may have happened?” #saltinthewound 

I blame it on Doc.

#wivesareallowedontheplane

7 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I worked at Wal-Mart that run and had to work every night a finals game was on. 

corporate retail stole my fan heart in '09

You were better off not seeing it. The series could have been so much different if not for a few things. One of my biggest disappointments in sports along with the ECFs the next season. It's tough being a Magic fan.

22 minutes ago, jjgator said:

You were better off not seeing it. The series could have been so much different if not for a few things. One of my biggest disappointments in sports along with the ECFs the next season. It's tough being a Magic fan.

Hell yeah it is.

We should all get a drink...And I don't even really drink...

6 hours ago, jjgator said:

I was more disappointed in the loss to Atlanta the next year. They were built to only beat the Magic. That team could have gone to the finals. Had to get through Chicago and Miami which were good matchups.

22 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I was more disappointed in the loss to Atlanta the next year. They were built to only beat the Magic. That team could have gone to the finals. Had to get through Chicago and Miami which were good matchups.

Ugh, do not remind me! I hate the Hawks! 

10 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

can't call in sick every other day, you'd get fired lol

True but you could have taken a week vacation to watch our Magic in the Finals, haha