Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

53 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Lol good ol Kyler

word on the street is the Magic are on the street, when asked the Magic refused to make eye contact and moved to the sidewalk. I was then hit by a car without any notice twitter.com/allmyrandombshoyyakes37959w7i4o3u48w

I am hoping that all of this silence means someone is going to come out of nowhere for the position. 

I am heavily trusting the Magic FO in the middle of all of this. Imagine we have a Vanterpool (HC), Stackhouse (AHC), and Samson (AHC) coaching staff? The guy with the most NBA experience gets the head coaching position, the guy in the g-league gets coaching experience in the NBA, and the college guy makes a return to the NBA and could help mentor a young coaching staff. 

That's my wishlist. Please make it happen :) 

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'd like wright. That'd be fun. 

probably Oklahoma head coach cause he's the only guy that can understand Youngs advanced ways 

Shaka Smart would be interesting. Especially if we did go ahead and draft Bamba. 

Jay Wright would be interesting. Not sure how he'd connect with NBA guys. Seems more of a college guy fit. Jay Wright just feels like Billy Donovan to me, glorified at the college level but doesn't really translate well in the NBA.

Just now, TrueBlueDrew said:

Shaka Smart would be interesting. Especially if we did go ahead and draft Bamba. 

Jay Wright would be interesting. Not sure how he'd connect with NBA guys. Seems more of a college guy fit. Jay Wright just feels like Billy Donovan to me, glorified at the college level but doesn't really translate well in the NBA.

The thing is Jay wright is one of the few guys that already runs a NBA style offense. 

Going from accepting it would be Sampson to even the remote possibility of Wright is exciting.