Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

I partially disagree with the first paragraph. Martin has been horrible when making decision over team personnel but has been great with marketing and community services. He already stated that he will not longer be involved in making team desicion when he hired The new management team. He doesnt want ti get invilved in that anymore. 

I completely. 100% agree with the second paragraph! I share those same feelings. 

I don't live in Florida anymore so I guess I don't see the local side of the Magic. But I hope that Martin does that. I guess I base that opinion off the way he was involved with Skiles/Hennigan. I just didn't like it at all. Really left a sour taste in my mouth and I think Henny got a bad wrap (even though he was really incompetent at times) because of how involved Martin insisted on being. But maybe I'm wrong. 

14 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Indiana did it in one year. They were in a worse position than us when they traded for Oladipo. The maked it work. 

Indiana had PG which got them VO and Sabonis. We don't have any trade pieces remotely close to PG.

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Indiana had PG which got them VO and Sabonis. We don't have any trade pieces remotely close to PG.

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Yes. It is all about making the right moves. We had VO and Sabonis. We had Ibaka. 

We currently have Vuch, Fournier, 2 second round picks, Isaac, Ross and DJ. We just need to make the right moves.

10 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Well this FO is certainly taking their time with the coach...not a bad thing in general I’m just being impatient 

me too.  

One thing for sure. If The raptors are not entertaining the option of hiring Stackhouse as their next coach, why should we!?  

10 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

One thing for sure. If The raptors are not entertaining the option of hiring Stackhouse as their next coach, why should we!?  

I don’t think that’s a good philosophy, you do what you think will benefit your franchise the most, not follow another franchises lead. 

1 hour ago, King Close said:

I don’t think that’s a good philosophy, you do what you think will benefit your franchise the most, not follow another franchises lead. 

Mmmm... our front office was part of that franchise. They know him well and if two current assistances coaches are above Stackhouse for the coaching position that says something.  In fact, I am not sure that we have even interview him here yet. 

1 hour ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I will have to see it to believe it

IMG_0954.PNG

This feels like a "there's a good chance this will happen so we're just going to throw this out there to get the internet points" situation