Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Not just Vogel, but even SVG might be a little over the hill. Detroit fans complained a lot about him

league is transitioning, if you're not in your out

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

league is transitioning, if you're not in your out

I agree, guys like Vogel and Van Gundy need to take a year off and revamp their systems. Vogel came here as an extremely valued defensive coach and with us he had no idea how to scheme to stop anybody.

21 hours ago, HighAngleDad said:

SVG is an America-hating fat slob.  If he returns I will put the Magic away until he is gone.  I have been a Magic fan since they started and went to the preseason game they played against Miami in Daytona before their first season.  I watched every game last season even when half the team was out injured.  I will not tolerate the people who disrespect my country.  I have also been a Tampa Bucs fan from day one, did not watch their games last year.  Flame away all you want.

I sure hope you're not referring to his comments on race issues, because that would speak more about you than stan. The comments he said about the country taking steps backwards were spot on. Any one that says differently is not trying to look hard enough and is not effected by the issues. Some people are just more aware than others. 

we're getting a development coach with fast modern offensive strats. 

W eltman has been dropping hints in press conferences all year.

"You have to take your medicine."

We're signing Nurse 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

If Casey is fired and we hire him...Think I'm gonna barf.

He is coach of the year and top record in the east. We could do worse.

I still believe most of the failure of this team lies at the feet of those who built the roster, not those who coached it. Trusting a core of Payton, Fournier and Vooch was a big mistake on multiple levels, as all have fatal levels and triggered us trading better players. No matter who we hire, the roster still needs to be cleaned up and reset. Thus, I think our expectations for the new coach need to be measured.

• Upvote 4