Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

I for one would be thrilled to get SVG back, he should have never been fired because of Dwight! Suck it up and apologize Martins and lets get back to winning some games!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/os-sp-stan-van-gundy-pistons-orlando-magic-20180507-story.html

Now Craptors has been eliminated, Weltman needs to call Nurse and hire him before Casey gets fired or Craptors will hire Nurse and Magic will hire Casey instead 

10 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'd take a long hard look at Frank Vogel, he's a seasoned coach with ECF experience, he coached Paul George and maybe if we draft porter he could mold him in that archetype. He has upside I feel but no one's mentioning him.

The question is why hasn’t Vogel, who some think is a good coach, not being rumored as a future coach for one team or another?  Maybe just maybe because he SUCKS. 

5 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

The question is why hasn’t Vogel, who some think is a good coach, not being rumored as a future coach for one team or another?  Maybe just maybe because he SUCKS. 

He said himself, his systems don't work in today's NBA.

1 hour ago, LaVar said:

He said himself, his systems don't work in today's NBA.

Not just Vogel, but even SVG might be a little over the hill. Detroit fans complained a lot about him

21 hours ago, InstantClassic said:

Bring back SVG!!

SVG is an America-hating fat slob.  If he returns I will put the Magic away until he is gone.  I have been a Magic fan since they started and went to the preseason game they played against Miami in Daytona before their first season.  I watched every game last season even when half the team was out injured.  I will not tolerate the people who disrespect my country.  I have also been a Tampa Bucs fan from day one, did not watch their games last year.  Flame away all you want.

1 hour ago, HighAngleDad said:

SVG is an America-hating fat slob.  If he returns I will put the Magic away until he is gone.  I have been a Magic fan since they started and went to the preseason game they played against Miami in Daytona before their first season.  I watched every game last season even when half the team was out injured.  I will not tolerate the people who disrespect my country.  I have also been a Tampa Bucs fan from day one, did not watch their games last year.  Flame away all you want.

Wait did I miss something? How does he hate America lol 

1 hour ago, HighAngleDad said:

What?

James Borrero is the new head coach of Hornets, I hate that that he is the head coach of a division rival but I am happy for him, I thought Magic would hire Borrero after his interim coaching which he slightly improved the team but did not

2 hours ago, HighAngleDad said:

how do you feel about Pop and/or Kerr?