Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

33 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Pretty sure SVG is on record as saying the Pistons job would be his last coaching gig. Agreement with his wife if I recall. Doesn’t mean it’s set in stone but we all know he’s a pretty honest guy.

He should join his brother in the broadcasting booth.

Pretty sure Stan said not too long ago theres no way hes coming back to Orlando. I dont think he wants to work with our upper management ever again considering how they treated him.

1 hour ago, random said:

Pretty sure Stan said not too long ago theres no way hes coming back to Orlando. I dont think he wants to work with our upper management ever again considering how they treated him.

I do not blame Stanley for that

Jerry Stackhouse and Mike Budenholzer are two of the prominent names to look out for in the Pistons’ coaching search, Vince Ellis of the Detroit Free Press tweets. Detroit parted ways with coach and president of basketball operations Stan Van Gundy on Monday. Stackhouse is a former Detroit player and served as the Raptors’ G League coach this past season. Stackhouse met with the Knicks before they hired David Fizdale and also surfacedas a candidate for the Magic and Hornets’ jobs. 

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/pistons-notes-stackhouse-budenholzer-armstrong-reaction.html

For ****s and giggles, Stackhouse goes to Detroit, Nurse promoted as HC in Toronto, Borrego to Char, Bud to Mil: who coaches Orlando?

10 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Jerry Stackhouse and Mike Budenholzer are two of the prominent names to look out for in the Pistons’ coaching search, Vince Ellis of the Detroit Free Press tweets. Detroit parted ways with coach and president of basketball operations Stan Van Gundy on Monday. Stackhouse is a former Detroit player and served as the Raptors’ G League coach this past season. Stackhouse met with the Knicks before they hired David Fizdale and also surfacedas a candidate for the Magic and Hornets’ jobs. 

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/05/pistons-notes-stackhouse-budenholzer-armstrong-reaction.html

For ****s and giggles, Stackhouse goes to Detroit, Nurse promoted as HC in Toronto, Borrego to Char, Bud to Mil: who coaches Orlando?

I mean considering we’ve already interviewed Vanterpool and Udoka I’d guess one of them. 

8 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I mean considering we’ve already interviewed Vanterpool and Udoka I’d guess one of them. 

I'd take a long hard look at Frank Vogel, he's a seasoned coach with ECF experience, he coached Paul George and maybe if we draft porter he could mold him in that archetype. He has upside I feel but no one's mentioning him.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Udoda or Vanderpool is my guess 

11 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'd take a long hard look at Frank Vogel, he's a seasoned coach with ECF experience, he coached Paul George and maybe if we draft porter he could mold him in that archetype. He has upside I feel but no one's mentioning him.

Ummmm, Magic had Vogel...

35 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Ummmm, Magic had Vogel...

I'm pretty sure he's messing around.

3 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Then he needs to stop doing that, it is annoying 

yeah he keeps throwing us off with his words of wizardry to the point he has us questioning reality. 

• Like 1