Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

5 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Exum is another I like. With Mitchell and Rubio, where does he fit over there? Think I like Smart more for his defensive tenacity and how it would become our identity, with AG/Isaac/Bamba behind him. But, I wouldn't be mad if we got Exum. I still have a mancrush on him from 2014 draft. 

I think it is possible that the Jazz will use their first round pick in the coming draft on another guard for their bench unit. Depending on where they pick they could have a fee options around the 20 mark like Duval or Troy Brown, since they've got Alec Burks and Sefolosha under contract for next season to man the shooting guard spot off the bench.

With that said, I think Exum could be someone they could hold on to if the price isn't too high because they might bet on him developing. But as buy low candidate there is appeal. 

5 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I’d die if we got exum, he just doesn’t look like starting caliber pg to me AT ALL. Would be just awful. 

Some players just need the right environment to succeed. Trey Burke ended up in the g-league and is now on the Knicks and did very well for them.

Exum's per 36 are actually pretty good. If be came here on a reasonable deal and was given an opportunity, maybe he could come good on his potential. If not, move on from him because the deal would be structured to protect us if he failed (ie a team option in the second or third season).

3 hours ago, Mike1989 said:

Some players just need the right environment to succeed. Trey Burke ended up in the g-league and is now on the Knicks and did very well for them.

Exum's per 36 are actually pretty good. If be came here on a reasonable deal and was given an opportunity, maybe he could come good on his potential. If not, move on from him because the deal would be structured to protect us if he failed (ie a team option in the second or third season).

definitely going to be an interesting summer for him.

He's who i REALLY wanted in 2014