Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

Except he fractured the locker room by intentionally using their differences to ostracize them.  The exact opposite of what you said.

Why is it so difficult for "religious" people to see the flaws in other "religious" people and call them out for their flaws?  This is why we have Evangelicals supporting Trump and Roy Moore no matter how horrific their transgressions are.  Call a spade a spade.

I agree. I never said he was not flawed in some areas. It just doesn't discredit his body of work. We all have areas we must improve on. 

You never mentioned the other points I brought up. it is not about just seeing the negative in people.

14 minutes ago, LaVar said:

I agree. I never said he was not flawed in some areas. I just doesn't discredit his body of work. We all have areas we must improve on. 

You never mentioned the other points I brought up. it is not about just seeing the negative in people.

It's just that he doesn't really have a positive body of work.  He acquired a terrific team with transcendent talents entering their prime.  His lasting body of work that he is remembered for is the locker room fracturing, not getting along with management, starting interpersonal feuds, etc.  When you do egregious things like that you don't get the benefit of people looking at the positives; and like I said, in his case there really weren't many to highlight anyway.

12 minutes ago, LaVar said:

I agree. I never said he was not flawed in some areas. I just doesn't discredit his body of work. We all have areas we must improve on. 

His body of work is taking arguably the best team of all time to 51 wins and a first round playoff exit. 

He had an offense with literally the least ball movement in the league that year. He ran Klay post ups. 

32 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

His body of work is taking arguably the best team of all time to 51 wins and a first round playoff exit. 

He had an offense with literally the least ball movement in the league that year. He ran Klay post ups. 

You of all people should know teams have to grow. He started and helped develop that team. The same could be said of the early Jordan and bull teams. There is a development curve that teams go through. 

On 4/23/2018 at 9:10 AM, ML6 said:

It's just that he doesn't really have a positive body of work.  He acquired a terrific team with transcendent talents entering their prime.  His lasting body of work that he is remembered for is the locker room fracturing, not getting along with management, starting interpersonal feuds, etc.  When you do egregious things like that you don't get the benefit of people looking at the positives; and like I said, in his case there really weren't many to highlight anyway.

Only a hurt 17-18 point curry was on the team before mark got there. Mark wanted shooting and passers on the team. Lee, klay, green, barnes, ai, Bogut, and moe all came under mark. He helped build the Warriors. Kerr is the one that was given a stacked team that mark help create. 

29 minutes ago, LaVar said:

You of all people should know teams have to grow. He started and helped develop that team. The same could be said of the early Jordan and bull teams. There is a development curve that teams go through. 

I think his locker room issues hurt more than helped. 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think his locker room issues hurt more than helped. 

I can agree with that comment. 

Yeah as a Christian, MJ's way is more harmful than helpful to most. Maybe one like Steph could respond well to it but for most, it's too abrasive and forceful. 

3 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah as a Christian, MJ's way is more harmful than helpful to most. Maybe one like Steph could respond well to it but for most, it's too abrasive and forceful. 

Come on, don't call him MJ. ;)