Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

2 hours ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I’m all about that bama style bbq. White sauce all day

I have no idea what that is and it also sounds really bad. Bama  should stick to college football. 

10 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I think the greater orlando area has really good Asian food for whatever reason.  And I think we have a really deep roster of fine dining restaurants.  

has anyone tried Boston Lobster Feast? It looks like it should be a place of legend and my wife and I have always wanted to try it.

Richmond, Virginia has terrific BBQ. Eaten BBQ from a lot of places, and Richmond is one of the most consistently good BBQ towns. I'd put RVA up against almost anywhere. Oddly, though, the best I've ever had was in this hole-in-the-wall joint in Jacksonville called Gator BBQ.

56 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

has anyone tried Boston Lobster Feast? It looks like it should be a place of legend and my wife and I have always wanted to try it.

Average seafood at best. If you like to pig out then that’s your place.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Average seafood at best. If you like to pig out then that’s your place.

I'm always underwhelmed by seafood restaurants because seafood isn't that difficult to cook and is readily available in Florida. 

Went to Fishbones for Valentine's day.  Spent $200. It was quality food,  don't get me wrong, but I went to Fresh Market a couple weeks later and basically recreated the same meal for $70. 

6 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm always underwhelmed by seafood restaurants because seafood isn't that difficult to cook and is readily available in Florida. 

Went to Fishbones for Valentine's day.  Spent $200. It was quality food,  don't get me wrong, but I went to Fresh Market a couple weeks later and basically recreated the same meal for $70. 

You’re right, you would think we could get some decent seafood here, but you can’t at a reasonable price. I even go to the coast and buy my fish sometimes. A couple other good options I found to buy seafood to cook was Bar Harbour by the FL. Mall and Lombardi’s. I won’t buy it at grocery stores.

29 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

You’re right, you would think we could get some decent seafood here, but you can’t at a reasonable price. I even go to the coast and buy my fish sometimes. A couple other good options I found to buy seafood to cook was Bar Harbour by the FL. Mall and Lombardi’s. I won’t buy it at grocery stores.

I like wild ocean market if i want to drive a bit.  

There's a couple good shrimp and oyster places in the greater Daytona area.  Not a ton of fish places though.  At least not cheap.  

@ShamsCharania 

Sources: Charlotte and Orlando plan to interview Jerry Stackhouse, coach of Raptors’ G League team, for their head coach openings. Stackhouse also has interview with the Knicks this week.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

@ShamsCharania 

Sources: Charlotte and Orlando plan to interview Jerry Stackhouse, coach of Raptors’ G League team, for their head coach openings. Stackhouse also has interview with the Knicks this week.

Dont know much about him nor I like to hire another inexperienced coach.