Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

I hesitate to get caught up in a narrative but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in Jay Wright.  No clue if he's even considering a jump or if it's all speculation.  His teams play a modern brand of basketball and people seem to enjoy playing for him.  Also seems like a WeltHam type of dude.

Kokoskov would be an interesting choice, he coached Slovenian team last year on the way to becoming European champs.  We gotta get Doncic too now, and reunite them!  It all makes sense now!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, random said:

Kokoskov would be an interesting choice, he coached Slovenian team last year on the way to becoming European champs.  We gotta get Doncic too now, and reunite them!  It all makes sense now!

You guys played some beautiful basketball. Helps to have 2 stars on the team :D

Whoever we get needs to be somebody that will immediately bench ANYBODY that is not playing defense regardless of their salary, does not rotate in and out all 5 guys at a time, and can develop our youth.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Whoever we get needs to be somebody that will immediately bench ANYBODY that is not playing defense regardless of their salary, does not rotate in and out all 5 guys at a time, and can develop our youth.

some fair requests

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Is he talking about Biz? Remember Biz said he was going to be defensive player of the year LOL. It almost appears that he tanks unless he’s starting; anyone else notice that?