Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Clifford the big magic coach

I really wanted Vogel here when he was available, but unfortunately that turned out to be a massive bust. I'll give you guys first dibs at the replacements haha

I'd love to see Dwane Casey here but he's not getting fired any time soon. Fizdale could be ok maybe

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

Stackhouse, Skiles; doubt he’d comeback.

I think Stackhouse would be cool because he wouldn't put up with Vuc's sissy stuff. Skiles coming back would make me nauseous

I wouldn't mind giving Forcier a chance. He seems to be a great basketball mind

I get it about Skiles, but he did push hard to get the best out of them; he’s not a veteran coach. Stack would be a fresh look and I have a feeling that may have already been worked out, we’ll see. 

i have mixed feelings about this. i know he didnt do the best and the argument can be made vogel was dealt a rotten hand from the beginning. on the other side there's only a handful of guys that couldve made our roster into something better. yes he had bad rotations and philosophies. we could go on and on.

actually...i think my mixed feelings are having to go through another coaching change. pretty soon no one will want to coach here because they know they'll just be the scapegoat and fired. i hope weltham bring in someone good. 

stackhouse would be nice; any of the big time assistants; i could get behind fizdale