Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Wizards @ Magic Wednesday, April 11 @ 8:00 P.M.

Many of Orlando’s fans cursed the outcome because it will hurt the team’s chances in the 2018 NBA Draft Lottery next month.

If the Magic had lost to the Wizards, the Magic would’ve finished in a three-way tie for the NBA’s third-worst record and would have a 12.1 percent chance of winning the first overall pick.

Instead, Orlando ended its season with the league’s fifth-worst record, 25-57, and will have an 8.8 percent chance of winning the top pick, a 9.7 percent chance of receiving the second pick and a 10.7 percent chance of ending up with the third pick.

The most likely outcomes will be picking fifth (26.2 percent) or sixth (36.0 percent). EXCELLENT JOB LOOOOOOL

Coach Frank Vogel said he understood Magic fans’ disappointment.

“But,” he added, “you go out and you compete to win, and that’s all you can be concerned with at this level: the coach level and the player level. What I would tell [the fans] is we’re going to get a good player at four, five, six, seven — wherever we pick. We’re going to get a good player that’s going to help us going into the future.”

Vogel continues to speak as though he’ll coach the team next season, but there’s a strong possibility he’ll be fired in the days ahead, perhaps as early as Thursday morning, after a two-year tenure.

In the locker room afterward, Vogel told his players he felt proud of them for sticking together despite their on-court struggles.

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I hope rock legends photographer hasn’t hurt himself. Lol

LOL I already knew that we would win, we are the king of meaningless wins that cost us draft odds. Maybe we'll get lucky with the balls :D

This team is so predictable. The only thing you can hope for is some lottery karma for not losing like they were supposed to.

In the locker room afterward, Vogel told his players he felt proud of them for sticking together despite their on-court issues

*****ing told y'all lol

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

@wojespn

The Orlando Magic have fired coach Frank Vogel sources tell ESPN

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

This was a troll post when you originally wrote it, right? Because I looked right after and there was nothing

And now he's really gone :D

39 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

This was a troll post when you originally wrote it, right? Because I looked right after and there was nothing

And now he's really gone :D

Woj is my uncle & i am a part time clairvoyant in the early hours of Thursday mornings sir!! 

haha was trolling but yes i knew it was coming.

• Like 1

Wizards wanted to lose even more (for some reason). Seriously, we tried to lose the game but the Wizards just suck too much.

9 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

@wojespn

The Orlando Magic have fired coach Frank Vogel sources tell ESPN

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Bump this was from 4-5am this morning haha. Thanks uncle Woj for allowing me to break this world wide news lol haha

1 minute ago, Odin said:

Wizards wanted to lose even more (for some reason). Seriously, we tried to lose the game but the Wizards just suck too much.

I am telling everyone the same thing. Let Biz and Birch shoot 3s and we lose.