Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Bucks vs. Magic Monday, April 9 @ 8:00 P.M.

Recommended Posts

Jay Magic    254
5 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

All teams get injuries.  I don't think we're all that much better even without them.

We have been absolutely DEPLETED ..worst hit injury team in the entire league. 

We will end the season having played just 1 of 82 games with a fully healthy roster. Opening night vs Miami.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,762
14 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

All teams get injuries.  I don't think we're all that much better even without them.

All teams don't miss 204 games to injury.  Most teams hover around 100 games.  You can't sit here and tell me there's not a dramatic difference having iwundu, afflalo, and mo speights instead of ross, Fournier, and isaac.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JJZFL    107
13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

All teams don't miss 204 games to injury.  Most teams hover around 100 games.  You can't sit here and tell me there's not a dramatic difference having iwundu, afflalo, and mo speights instead of ross, Fournier, and isaac.

 

At this point it’s all speculation.  We got off to a great start despite some significant injuries, then went into a tailspin with some different injuries, then had a 6-8 stretch over the span of a month with Ross, Vuch, Gordon, and Isaac out for most of it.  I think we’re using the injuries as too much of an excuse. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay Magic    254
2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

At this point it’s all speculation.  We got off to a great start despite some significant injuries, then went into a tailspin with some different injuries, then had a 6-8 stretch over the span of a month with Ross, Vuch, Gordon, and Isaac out for most of it.  I think we’re using the injuries as too much of an excuse. 

what i do know is that without those injuries we would not be in prime position for a pretty much guaranteed top 3-5 pick . Maybe even 1st. ( who knows )

So yeah ...it is a massive blessing in disguise this season. Now it is on management to make it count

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×