Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Bucks vs. Magic Monday, April 9 @ 8:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

I mean you can't sit here and say we'd be just as bad if we weren't the most injured team in the league.  

Healthy team we would of been fighting for the playoffs i believe it anyway. This injury hit season is going to be a blessing in disguise with a excellent pick

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Healthy team we would of been fighting for the playoffs i believe it anyway. This injury hit season is going to be a blessing in disguise with a excellent pick

completely Agree and a much needed pick to sure up the point guard spot with  soon to be rookie sensation Traeaphus Youngus , father of a murdered son,  husband of a murdered wife, and he will have his revenge 

8 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I think we still have talent.

If we can stay healthy (especially Isaac), acquire help in the draft and use our evaluation year to possibly make a beneficial trade or two next year may very well be our turn around year. Still lacking a go to stud though will hinder a great deal of improvement. It would be very difficult to not improve on this year!

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I don't think we'd be fighting for the playoffs.  We'd still be flawed.  Maybe we make a win now move. I think we're a 34-37 win team

Just now, Notguilty said:

If we can stay healthy (especially Isaac), acquire help in the draft and use our evaluation year to possibly make a beneficial trade or two next year may very well be our turn around year. Still lacking a go to stud though will hinder a great deal of improvement. It would be very difficult to not improve on this year!

see above post

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I don't think we'd be fighting for the playoffs.  We'd still be flawed.  Maybe we make a win now move. I think we're a 34-37 win team

This team will look SO different without Vuc next year, that dude is a complete defensive chemistry killer. yes gotta go

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

i hear you bro.. maybe right too. As it stands i am glad we are not a 34-37 win team this season and on course for a top 5 pick. 

This is the silver lining season i believe .

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Worst we can do now is 5th best lotto odds 

A Dallas and ATL win tomorrow and a loss to the Wizards Wednesday would be the icing on the silver lining blessing in disguise cake LOOOL

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

A Dallas and ATL win tomorrow and a loss to the Wizards Wednesday would be the icing on the silver lining blessing in disguise cake LOOOL

Don't hold your breath on an Atlanta win. They're in Philly and they want to secure the 3rd slot in the east. They'll beat Atlanta by 20+

20 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

All teams get injuries.  I don't think we're all that much better even without them.

8 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Don't hold your breath on an Atlanta win. They're in Philly and they want to secure the 3rd slot in the east. They'll beat Atlanta by 20+

You never know ..