Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Bucks vs. Magic Monday, April 9 @ 8:00 P.M.

Just now, JJZFL said:

You forget how incredibly bad we are.  A high draft pick won't make much of a difference.  We're on a treadmill of being terrible with no end in sight.

I tend to have a more positive outlook on the team going forward. Injuries depleted our season and i think it may be a blessing in disguise. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I mean we're not trying to win and at this point it doesn't really matter

I know.  Another lost season.  I don't see a change any time soon.  Unlike many of the others here, I'm not excited at all by all these losses.  I think people are kidding themselves if they think this will lead to us being better next year.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I tend to have a more positive outlook on the team going forward. Injuries depleted our season and i think it may be a blessing in disguise. 

I wish I could have that outlook but we've come up with excuses every year for the past 3-4.  At some point we need to face the fact that we just don't have much talent, and that our players have lost their mental edge due to all the losing.

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I know.  Another lost season.  I don't see a change any time soon.  Unlike many of the others here, I'm not excited at all by all these losses.  I think people are kidding themselves if they think this will lead to us being better next year.

Hopefully over the summer management will capitalize on their season of evaluation and make a lot of changes. They already got rid of EP, I'm sure they see the same defensive hole we all see with Vuc, we have 3 picks to work with, 1 of which should be good, we have Vuc and Mack as expiring contracts to trade, and next year's pick. On the bright side we can't be any worse!

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I wish I could have that outlook but we've come up with excuses every year for the past 3-4.  At some point we need to face the fact that we just don't have much talent, and that our players have lost their mental edge due to all the losing.

We had talent and depth.  We just traded it.  

Just now, JJZFL said:

We nail our picks this year and we will be better just off that.. 

A fully healthy roster with a more improved Isaac and AG we be even better

I also feel a new fresh coach would help. The front offices own man to implement their vision.

We do have talent in my opinion. Wait and see

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

We nail our picks this year and we will be better just off that.. 

A fully healthy roster with a more improved Isaac and AG we be even better

I also feel a new fresh coach would help. The front offices own man to implement their vision.

We do have talent in my opinion. Wait and see

I really hope you're right.  I just remember us saying basically the same thing every summer for the past 4-5 about how various young players will improve and make a big difference.  Never seems to happen.

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

I really hope you're right.  I just remember us saying basically the same thing every summer for the past 4-5 about how various young players will improve and make a big difference.  Never seems to happen.

AG made huge strides in his consistency this year and overall production. If not for the injuries throwing off everyone's rhythm I think he would of shot better from 3

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

I've only really judged us from the last 2 years the summer Frank came and we traded Dipo.

This new front office are going to be very good for us. I have complete faith in them..

AG is going to be Elite once he figures it all out in a year or 2 tops. I think we have something special in Isaac also.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I mean you can't sit here and say we'd be just as bad if we weren't the most injured team in the league.