HoopsMetrOx

Jonathan Isaac: The Growing Enigma

2 hours ago, HoopsMetrOx said:

Thanks for the breakdown MetrO.

Fan For Too Long 2, if you have read the article, this was the point I was trying to make about how it would help Isaac's game if he gained weight. As I mentioned to you in your response to the pictures I posted of Penny Hardaway 'before and after' weight gain, it would help Isaac if he gained weight/muscle . . "lower body strength or mass to avoid being moved by bigger opponents". (Read the article)  I agreed with you that gaining weight does not prevent ankle injury.

35 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Thanks for the breakdown MetrO.

Fan For Too Long 2, if you have read the article, this was the point I was trying to make about how it would help Isaac's game if he gained weight. As I mentioned to you in your response to the pictures I posted of Penny Hardaway 'before and after' weight gain, it would help Isaac if he gained weight/muscle . . "lower body strength or mass to avoid being moved by bigger opponents". (Read the article)  I agreed with you that gaining weight does not prevent ankle injury.

I agree completely. Not sure it was me you were discussing this with though. He needs a great personal trainer and gain muscle every where. 

43 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I agree completely. Not sure it was me you were discussing this with though. He needs a great personal trainer and gain muscle every where. 

My apologies fan for too long 2. I found the thread with that discussion. It was between me and jjgator. Please accept my heartfelt apology.

So-o-o-o, jjgator. If you are following this topic. Please read the comments that I incorrectly made to Fan For Too Long 2 about Isaac that was intended for you.  :)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

My apologies fan for too long 2. I found the thread with that discussion. It was between me and jjgator. Please accept my heartfelt apology.

Apologies not needed. Btw your game threads are supreme!! None better. 

On 4/9/2018 at 3:23 PM, TrueMagicFan07 said:

So-o-o-o, jjgator. If you are following this topic. Please read the comments that I incorrectly made to Fan For Too Long 2 about Isaac that was intended for you.  :)

Yeah, I can see having the lower body strength be a help in that way. When I was in high school I worked out my upper body too much and my lower body not enough. It threw my balance completely off and put a strain on my legs.

On 4/10/2018 at 10:29 PM, jjgator said:

Yeah, I can see having the lower body strength be a help in that way. When I was in high school I worked out my upper body too much and my lower body not enough. It threw my balance completely off and put a strain on my legs.

Jonathan actually lost weight early in the season when he was out. I believe he caught that nasty flu bug and it lingered for a bit. Not to mention some people are actually picky eaters. I think you'll see a big change in the offseason when he's had ample time to really work on his weight and strength training.

1 hour ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Jonathan actually lost weight early in the season when he was out. I believe he caught that nasty flu bug and it lingered for a bit. Not to mention some people are actually picky eaters. I think you'll see a big change in the offseason when he's had ample time to really work on his weight and strength training.

training camp could be real fun this year!