Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Raptors vs. Magic Sunday, April 8th @ 6:00 P.M.

DirtDan2012    72
2 minutes ago, Russell Hawkins said:

let's go magic (i'm a proud magic fan & hope the best for them tonight as let's hope for a w)

Russell..... We love you.... Please say something more then (i'm a proud magic fan & hope the best for them tonight as let's hope for a w)..... You sound like a Bot.....

TrueMagicFan07    143
5 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Russell..... We love you.... Please say something more then (i'm a proud magic fan & hope the best for them tonight as let's hope for a w)..... You sound like a Bot.....

I knew somebody was going to go there :)  That is the way he expresses himself, and we have to respect that. Everybody is different. . .Continue to have fun Russell.

• Upvote 3

Magicfan1987    183

Toronto is a very deep team, but the fun thing about the playoffs is you can be the deepest team in the league and you can still get picked a part and eaten alive by LeBron James

DirtDan2012    72
Just now, Russell Hawkins said:

i know you all do i'm just trying too be loyal but (not watching game right now)

Cool..... Just say something different from time to time..... lol    You sound like a bot on the forum otherwise......

20 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I knew somebody was going to go there :)  That is the way he expresses himself, and we have to respect that. Everybody is different. . .Continue to have fun Russell.

lol... Sorry... Not picking on anyone, but it just appeared that way. I love all fans, old and new. I'm actually looking forward to seeing this team next year. I think we're going to look a lot different.

Magicfan1987    183
1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Cool..... Just say something different from time to time..... lol    You sound like a bot on the forum otherwise......

lol... Sorry... Not picking on anyone, but it just appeared that way. I love all fans, old and new. I'm actually looking forward to seeing this team next year. I think we're going to look a lot different.

yeah I'm hoping we'll all be able to legit hope for wins next year lol

Magicfan1987    183

I think Aaron can have another +2 or3% uptick on his 3 point percentage next year if he works on his shot like he did last summer. That'll be really exciting!

DirtDan2012    72
3 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

yeah I'm hoping we'll all be able to legit hope for wins next year lol

In all honesty..... I think we'll be better. We have a lot of nice young talent. Some have really had a chance to grow with all the injuries we've had this year. We just have to cut off some of the dead wood. As much as I hate Vuc, I thin he'd be good in a bench role getting 18 minutes a game. Unfortunately he won't accept that role.

?4thewin    1,597
1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I think Aaron can have another +2 or3% uptick on his 3 point percentage next year if he works on his shot like he did last summer. That'll be really exciting!

He can jump up like 5% by not taking pull up threes in transition

Magicfan1987    183
Just now, ?4thewin said:

He can jump up like 5% by not taking pull up threes in transition

LOL yeah wisdom and rhythm should help a lot