Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Raptors vs. Magic Sunday, April 8th @ 6:00 P.M.

52 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Ibaka must experiencing a sigh of relief to be traded from this train wreck, but hey we got TRoss to show for it lol.

***** that guy. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Trae's defense scares the living **** out of me.... I feel like he's going to be out-powered or out-quicked in the 1st 2 to 3 years of his career....

if Harden's defense is good enough to have him play and defend the PG position then I don't see why Young can't. 

37 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

if Harden's defense is good enough to have him play and defend the PG position then I don't see why Young can't. 

Harden has a 6'11" wingspan and is strong as hell at around 220 lbs, and he has primarily played next to Patrick Beverley and Chris Paul who have made 11 All-Defensive teams combined. 

1 hour ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Trae's defense scares the living **** out of me.... I feel like he's going to be out-powered or out-quicked in the 1st 2 to 3 years of his career....

yeah that happens with 95% of NBA players of all positions 

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That was an enjoyable game. Toronto is really fun to watch. Birch & Mario pick and roll ftw

Birch looks like a P.O. box on roller blades, impressive athlete

35 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Harden has a 6'11" wingspan and is strong as hell at around 220 lbs, and he has primarily played next to Patrick Beverley and Chris Paul who have made 11 All-Defensive teams combined. 

Well.. if we are going to justify someone’s poorly defensive skills on your peer’s great defensive attributes, then AG, JI and Birch all say HI. 

9 hours ago, Tank Vogel said:

Harden is also a good defender now.  The crap defense tape shamed him into improvement

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Harden is also a good defender now.  The crap defense tape shamed him into improvement

Always viewed his poor defense more as an effort issue rather than talent