Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Raptors vs. Magic Sunday, April 8th @ 6:00 P.M.

Nice little run by Gordon there.  Made a very tough three.  However, CJ Miles is dauntless against the Magic.  

Just now, ?4thewin said:

He can jump up like 5% by not taking pull up threes in transition

AG could be a very good player, but I just wish he would do everything and not try to be a number 1 go to scorer.

5 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

In all honesty..... I think we'll be better. We have a lot of nice young talent. Some have really had a chance to grow with all the injuries we've had this year. We just have to cut off some of the dead wood. As much as I hate Vuc, I thin he'd be good in a bench role getting 18 minutes a game. Unfortunately he won't accept that role.

yes thats his best role and if hes ever on a legit winner, thatll be his role n their headache

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

AG could be a very good player, but I just wish he would do everything and not try to be a number 1 go to scorer.

he heard u n got dat block dough

5 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

That is his role on the team as it stands. For all we know he may still become a go to scorer he is 22 and improving rapidly

Well the game is pretty much over.but I enjoyed some little plays out of Gordon.  He's a keeper but i don't think he can be a number 1 option.  Maybe 2nd or 3rd.  All in all, I hope we retain him.  

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

Well the game is pretty much over.but I enjoyed some little plays out of Gordon.  He's a keeper but i don't think he can be a number 1 option.  Maybe 2nd or 3rd.  All in all, I hope we retain him.  

he and Fournier are alike in those regards, they're PERFECT for attacking closeouts and slashing into space the problem is no one on this team demands enough gravity to open such space. ENTER PLAYER 1: go to scorer, Alpha dog, etc.

Trae Young!!!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

he and Fournier are alike in those regards, they're PERFECT for attacking closeouts and slashing into space the problem is no one on this team demands enough gravity to open such space. ENTER PLAYER 1: go to scorer, Alpha dog, etc.

Trae Young!!!

Trae's defense scares the living **** out of me.... I feel like he's going to be out-powered or out-quicked in the 1st 2 to 3 years of his career....

• Downvote 1