Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Hornets @ Magic Friday, April 6 @ 7 P.M.

5 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I can’t wait till this season is over! This may be the most painful season ever....

Nah....... We've had much worse seasons in the sense that we had no real direction forward with young talent. We've got some nice looking young players. We just need to commit to cutting off the dead wood. At least we jettisoned the Osprey Nest.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jec said:

I've sadly gotten used to this. It'll be that much sweeter when we're actually good again.

If we are alive by then

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I can’t wait till this season is over! This may be the most painful season ever....

Nah.  Last year was worse.  46 point losses full strength

@JoshuaBRobbins 

The most lopsided loss in Magic history occurred on April 10, 2017. The Magic lost in Chicago that night to the Bulls by 47 points, 122-75. The most lopsided home defeat in team history is 40 points, done twice, including once this season.

49 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Nah....... We've had much worse seasons in the sense that we had no real direction forward with young talent. We've got some nice looking young players. We just need to commit to cutting off the dead wood. At least we jettisoned the Osprey Nest.

Not sure we have a direction yet..... and we’ve gone 16 - 52 since 11/11. We got Gordon a potential fringe all star and Issac if he get stay healthy. I would like to be more optimistic but we need a lot of help and we got no cap space. We are going to suck for a long while. If I was Vogel, I would bolt and he just might.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Magicpassion said:

Not sure we have a direction yet..... and we’ve gone 16 - 52 since 11/11. We got Gordon a potential fringe all star and Issac if he get stay healthy. I would like to be more optimistic but we need a lot of help and we got no cap space. We are going to suck for a long while.

Agree

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

@JoshuaBRobbins 

The most lopsided loss in Magic history occurred on April 10, 2017. The Magic lost in Chicago that night to the Bulls by 47 points, 122-75. The most lopsided home defeat in team history is 40 points, done twice, including once this season.

This shouldn't even count it's not even a real basketball game