Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Hornets @ Magic Friday, April 6 @ 7 P.M.

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Are you kidding me right now? 

Not comparing these rosters on the court. Just full strength rosters. We have a long way to go until we're as good as Charlotte

22 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Dwight with his *****ing flailing ass elbows. I get so tired of that ****. I wish the refs would start tossing his ass for it.

Those elbows helped us build a new arena. Worth.

12 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Not comparing these rosters on the court. Just full strength rosters. We have a long way to go until we're as good as Charlotte

Oh ok I thought you meant tonight.  

We're really not that far off. The other games are mostly Kemba dwight pick and rolls abusing vucevic.  Fix that and we're ok

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Oh ok I thought you meant tonight.  

We're really not that far off. The other games are mostly Kemba dwight pick and rolls abusing vucevic.  Fix that and we're ok

Yes. I understand the confusion but I replied that way because DirtDan was talking about our past encounters with the Hornets.

And yes, a single player can change a lot in basketball because it's 5 on 5.

Actually looking at this years scores, we played better then last year and the year before that. It seemed like those years they'd smoke us by 30 to 40 per game... lol

Just now, Magicpassion said:

I can’t wait till this season is over! This may be the most painful season ever....

I've sadly gotten used to this. It'll be that much sweeter when we're actually good again.

1 minute ago, jec said:

I've sadly gotten used to this. It'll be that much sweeter when we're actually good again.

Wow, I don't think I could EVER get used to this losing, in fact I think I am just numb at this point in time!

I looked forward to the wonder kid called Hennie, now I just hope and pray that the duo who saved the Bucks and the Raptors..........can make us relevant again!