TheNameIsOrlando

Favorite Magic Players of All Time

6 hours ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

Not criticizing but I can't stand how our fans treat Shaq and Dwight.... Let's keep it real, if Dwight would have somehow been traded by the Orginization (Their Decision) instead of Dwight forcing a trade. Everyone on this board would probably rank him in their top 1 or 2 players in team history... stop lying to yourselves and get over it... 

To rank Barnes over Dwight is a complete Joke...

Dude it's a pretty simple concept. The guys who I chose to be my favorite are relatable to me in some form or fashion. I can appreciate what Dwight did for our team while also not "liking" him as much as others. His goofy on court personality has always been less than palatable, his fear of expanding his game to include a jumpshot, and his lack of maturity has always bothered me. Hence I like him less than many of our former players. Nothing to do with him being a complete dick.

2 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Dude it's a pretty simple concept. The guys who I chose to be my favorite are relatable to me in some form or fashion. I can appreciate what Dwight did for our team while also not "liking" him as much as others. His goofy on court personality has always been less than palatable, his fear of expanding his game to include a jumpshot, and his lack of maturity has always bothered me. Hence I like him less than many of our former players. Nothing to do with him being a complete dick.

I get what y'all are saying, I just don't believe it...

Lets go back to Dwight in his prime. You're telling me that if you went to the Amway Center and there were autograph and picture lines before a game you would choose to wait in the Matt Barnes line over Dwight's line? If so I find that very hard to believe. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

Lets go back to Dwight in his prime. You're telling me that if you went to the Amway Center and there were autograph and picture lines before a game you would choose to wait in the Matt Barnes line over Dwight's line? If so I find that very hard to believe. 

You guessed it! Glad we finally came to an understanding. Not only do I hate waiting in lines but a guy I like more has a shorter line? Yea!

8 hours ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

Yes.  12 years ago I won something at a fan fest thing.  I had the option of a dwight signed poster and a jameer signed poster and I chose the jameer one.  

And in your example I would totally spend more time with Matt barnes because i feel like he'd have the time to talk to you.  

Completely remove dwight from this as I think you probably think we're upset about him leaving.  If we were spurs fans Manu would have been my favorite player over Duncan.  

I'm a newer fan than most. My favourite player my first real season was JJ Redick. After that it was Oladipo. I don't even have one at the moment...

Shaq y penny fueron por los que me hize hincha de orlando y no de otro equipo.

Tambien me simpatizo mucho Tmac y D12. Y más cerca me gustaba mucho Oladipo y AG00,vamos a ver si Isaac logra eso en mi jeje