Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Knicks vs Magic Tuesday, April 3rd @ 7:30 P.M.

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Vuc and his lack of D helps the tank, otherwise I think we would have seen more Birch. Now that we are fairly safe from falling to 7-9 I hope to see more of him.

I don't think we were tanking until last Wednesday when we started purvis. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't think we were tanking until last Wednesday when we started purvis. 

Yeah we were already sucking bad enough to stay in the bottom range and from last Wednesday out all we have to do is protect our position. I'm just REALLY happy we didn't get wins that put us out of the top 6!

6 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Vuc and his lack of D helps the tank, otherwise I think we would have seen more Birch. Now that we are fairly safe from falling to 7-9 I hope to see more of him.

I doubt Vogel was trying to tank at all, and definitely not right after the all-star break.  They play Vuch because they think he’s better, I guess, and because he makes more $$.  I wish it weren’t so. It makes me very worried that we’re going to see a lot more Vuch next season. 

54 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I doubt Vogel was trying to tank at all, and definitely not right after the all-star break.  They play Vuch because they think he’s better, I guess, and because he makes more $$.  I wish it weren’t so. It makes me very worried that we’re going to see a lot more Vuch next season. 

It's because he has games where he can dominate offensively. He does that a couple times and it's who coaches think he is.  Then when he misses shots it's an "off night".