Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Hawks vs. Magic Sunday, April 1st @ 6:00 P.M.

Gordon can obviously improve a ton and has a great physical toolset but I'm wondering down the road how Isaac and him will pair up. Isaac's best position is the 4 and he's got way more defensive potential/upside than Gordon. Don't see either has really having enough perimeter skills to play the 3. It's not something to worry about next season but after that I'd starting asking questions.

7 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Gordon can obviously improve a ton and has a great physical toolset but I'm wondering down the road how Isaac and him will pair up. Isaac's best position is the 4 and he's got way more defensive potential/upside than Gordon. Don't see either has really having enough perimeter skills to play the 3. It's not something to worry about next season but after that I'd starting asking questions.

I think isaac is better at 3. Showed today why.  

20 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Hes Croatian Gerald Green instead of Croatian Kobe

The croatian/slovanian kobe is Doncic. 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think isaac is better at 3. Showed today why.  

My big problem with playing him at the 3 is we're retarding his rebounding. I think he could be a good scorer if he's touching the ball around the rim.

I don't think it would be a good idea to push Isaac to the three just to fit AG unless if we feel like he'd be better there anyway.  At this point having Isaac close to the paint is very enticing.  I can only imagine it'll get better with time.  

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

My big problem with playing him at the 3 is we're retarding his rebounding. I think he could be a good scorer if he's touching the ball around the rim.

That's a philosophy thing though.  We don't go after offensive rebounds