Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Hawks vs. Magic Sunday, April 1st @ 6:00 P.M.

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

He may be the assigned tank general for the night. This is one of the most important games of the year to lose!

You are very correct. If we're tanking then this is probably THE most must lose game on the remaining schedule.

5 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Atlanta announcers raving about Gordon: “He’s the future of their franchise.”

I love AG, but the one thing I've realized is that he's never going to be a 25-13 guy.... We really need him to develop into a swiss army knife kinda of player. He does so many things well. I just don't want to see him try and force himself into a scorer's mentality, because he struggles creating his own shot.

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I love AG, but the one thing I've realized is that he's never going to be a 25-13 guy.... We really need him to develop into a swiss army knife kinda of player. He does so many things well. I just don't want to see him try and force himself into a scorer's mentality, because he struggles creating his own shot.

Agreed 100%. I think he can be a remix version of Draymond Green, with a lot more hops and more 3pt shooting. We need 1 or 2 creators to help him

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Agreed 100%. I think he can be a remix version of Draymond Green, with a lot more hops and more 3pt shooting. We need 1 or 2 creators to help him

Agree with you about 1000%. We need to build like GS and Houston. We actually have quite a bit of talent, but we have poor chemistry, poor lineups and poor rebounding.

6 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

the one thing I've realized is that he's never going to be a 25-13 guy..

Hakeem did this once.  14 guys have done this in nba history.