Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Hawks vs. Magic Sunday, April 1st @ 6:00 P.M.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Happy Easter one and all. I hope everyone's had a great day.......................

I've had a great day with family and swimming and eggs and candy

4 minutes ago, Russell Hawkins said:

got off too a bad start near the end of 1st quarter & 2nd quarter playing a little better (let's go magic)

Isaac's been on the bench WAY too long after such a nice start.... It just cracks me up how obvious the tank is in with all these bottom teams.

We seriously need to reload this roster big time. Unless we make a lot of changes we will be a lottery team next year as well. We are real..... bad!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'll tell you.... As much as I think DJ is a ball hog.... He's the only person on this team besides Frenchie and JSimms who will actually attack the rim.....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Gotta love Frank “Mario you made two threes, come sit down by me”. What a coach!

Dude.... This is all part of the process..... It's coming from upstairs at this point and I think both Vogel and Mario are safe.

I like Jonathan Issac a lot (we are kind of going too be like the sixers for a while real bad & build up our lottery pickets with top picks in a few years in a row) after all those bad years they have a playoff team

• Upvote 1

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

I doubt it. It’s just what he does. And has happened all year. 

Mario has been quite clear that he actually loves the tutelage of Frank..... If Frank is here next year, then I think Mario will be as well. That's my honest opinion.