Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Brooklyn Nets @ Magic Wednesday, 3/28 @ 7:00 p.m.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I guess my definition of ELITE is different then yours. Fair enough, but I put only the best players on that level. Top 5 maybe 10. Not top 25. As far as AG goes.... he's got the tools no doubt, but he still needs to learn what his role is in this league. We'll see where he's at in another 2 years. By then you'll be pretty much seeing his ceiling.

That is fair enough. Good for debate for sure. Elite for me is all stars. so lets say top 20 down to 1. I have faith. He has insane work ethic as well.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

That is fair enough. Good for debate for sure. Elite for me is all stars. so lets say top 20 down to 1. I have faith. He has insane work ethic as well.

I agree on his work ethic. Kid's a gym rat. I just hope he doesn't lose faith with the team. Losing on a consistent basis can really sap the will out of players.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

I agree on his work ethic. Kid's a gym rat. I just hope he doesn't lose faith with the team. Losing on a consistent basis can really sap the will out of players.

I think from next year he gets the keys and the chance to be the star and leader of the new look Magic

27 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

to me top 25 means top 5 in your position, if you're top 5 in your position than you're elite.

Anthony Davis, Draymond Green, who cares,  who cares, Aaron Gordon.... yeah, I like the sound of that 

:)

25 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I think from next year he gets the keys and the chance to be the star and leader of the new look Magic

money plays, as Mario said

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

to me top 25 means top 5 in your position, if you're top 5 in your position than you're elite.

Anthony Davis, Draymond Green, who cares,  who cares, Aaron Gordon.... yeah, I like the sound of that 

:)

If we're talking position, then I feel elite is top 1 or 2..... Depends on the current talent in the league.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

If we're talking position, then I feel elite is top 1 or 2..... Depends on the current talent in the league.

wow,  so who's elite between kyrie Irving, Steph curry, Russell westbrook, James Harden, John wall and Damian Lillard?