Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Brooklyn Nets @ Magic Wednesday, 3/28 @ 7:00 p.m.

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

AG is also a elite defender. Once he figures and brings it 100% on both ends he is going to be a absolute weapon

Has a elite motor also

AG is not an elite defender.... Please   He's a great athlete yes, but he needs to learn to make better decisions on the floor. I get tired of seeing him pound the air out of the ball on iso's and missing shots.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

AG is not an elite defender.... Please   He's a great athlete yes, but he needs to learn to make better decisions on the floor. I get tired of seeing him pound the air out of the ball on iso's and missing shots.

I GUARANTEE you that his 1-1 defence is elite and if not yet it will be. I do not access stats but i bet everyone shoots low percentages on him

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Hence y i said GOING TO BE ELITE... he will learn and is learning

5 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

He's has elite defender potential on iso situations. He has legit shut down James Harden before check it go check the tape,  Frank pull it up

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Hence y i said GOING TO BE ELITE... he will learn and is learning

I guess my definition of ELITE is different then yours. Fair enough, but I put only the best players on that level. Top 5 maybe 10. Not top 25. As far as AG goes.... he's got the tools no doubt, but he still needs to learn what his role is in this league. We'll see where he's at in another 2 years. By then you'll be pretty much see his ceiling.

18 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Never said he wasn't a good player, but I don't think he'll ever be an mvp candidate. We've got 3 lottery picks (soon to be 4) on the team. Lets develop them and see what we have.

people said the same thing about Steph curry, Russell Westbrook, Karl Malone, Kobe Bryant, kevin Garnett and Aaron Gordon

Our management is 100% committed to the tank. Lol. There’s a dude playing tonight I didn’t know was alive until an hour ago. And we have a g-league player in the starting lineup.