Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

76ers @ Magic Thursday, March 22 @ 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, Ibn Battuta said:

I know it's still popular to pin it on Frank, but he aint the one missing shots and not playing defense. There is no message he can give to grown a** adults to start playing harder. 

Yeah, I really don't blame Frank, he walked into a disaster hoping to make champagne  with lemons!

14 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

This is embarrassing. The Sixers will have 100 before the 4th, and we haven't even scored 60. There is no pride, no professionalism, no direction to this team. Looks like these guys are just waiting for the offseason. 

Be nice if we could just concede the rest of the games in order to spare the fans from having to watch any more of this.  Our tankers should be thrilled though.  Maybe we can get history to repeat itself and get another Shaq.

Just now, chosen12 said:

Yeah, I really don't blame Frank, he walked into a disaster hoping to make champagne  with lemons!

his family is drinking champagne while were fed lemons

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

I'd say a 0% chance he quits and a 50% chance he's fired Summer of '19

I really do feel for Frank, I think he is coaching the adult version of the Bad News Bears. But they are still my guys! Go Magic!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jay Magic said:

I must admit, and maybe i speak for myself but i expect to see more from AG in games like these

yup,  when he doesn't show in these games , a lot of hope is gone and my fan heart weeps

Just now, chosen12 said:

I really do feel for Frank, I think he is coaching the adult version of the Bad News Bears. But they are still my guys! Go Magic!

yeah I agree, HE'LL YEAH GO MAGIC!!!!!

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That Purvis guy is pretty good

Can we call him "the Purv"?  Oh wait.....that doesn't sound right.

• Upvote 1

There was a time not too long ago that we had the worst record in the league and we were all talking about who to take with our prime draft choice. We won a few meaningless games since then, did NOT build a winning culture, but we still suck as bad as the team that got us that last place record did. Fortunately I think the only team that will not win another game is Memphis so we still have a shot at 2nd from the bottom. We need a great draft and some wholesale changes to this team.

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'd say a 0% chance he quits and a 50% chance he's fired Summer of '19

Frank's not going anywhere.... We're tanking period. It's coming from the top and we all know it. All the minor injuries to different guys and only playing our top players against the Torontos and what not. Frank's job is safe.