Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

76ers @ Magic Thursday, March 22 @ 7:00 P.M.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

The combo of Simmons and Embiid is gonna make for a nice 5 to 10 year run for the team.

According to some tanking doesn't work. looking at the team they have put together and the picks they still have if that ISN'T working I don't know what is. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

According to some tanking doesn't work. looking at the team they have put together and the picks they still have if that ISN'T working I don't know what is. 

The Sixers missed on 2 out of 3 number 1 picks....... It doesn't always work to your benefit.

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I don't see any Joel Embiid's or Ben Simmons in this draft...do you?

2 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

I don't see any Joel Embiid's or Ben Simmons in this draft...do you?

I think there's a couple guys that have the potential to have that much impact after a couple of years. Time will tell. I do think the top 5 are a LOT better than the rest.

5 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Don't need #1 to get a great pick.

Great picks are rare period. We've been in the lottery for the last 5 or 6 years. We've had little luck in the draft. Sacramento's been in the same boat, but for a lot longer....

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I agree with the Sixers version of tanking. Go for number one picks until you land a star.  

I don't agree with trying to win until you're out of the playoffs then manufacturing losses with the hope to get the fourth overall pick.  

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Mario went back to being a G-league player. It's unbelievable

He's made a ton of mistakes tonight. The whole team is just going thru the motions now. They've been taken to the woodshed.