Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Raptors @ Magic Tuesday, March 20, 2018 @ 7:00 P.M.

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Having Gordon and isaac develop together is worth more than a draft slot

Totally disagree with you at this point of the season.

Having Gordon and Isaac get Ayton, Doncic, or JJJ to develop with is far more valuable than what they will get in the next 12 games if they win us all the way to the 7-9th pick. They have the whole off season to gel together, plus camp, and hopefully many seasons together. With 12 games to go it makes zero sense to win a single game with as strong as the top of this draft is.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Having Gordon and Isaac get Ayton, Doncic, or JJJ to develop with is far more valuable than what they will get in the next 12 games if they win us all the way to the 7-9th pick. They have the whole off season to gel together, plus camp, and hopefully many seasons together. With 12 games to go it makes zero sense to win a single game with as strong as the top of this draft is.

If they win us to the 9th pick we're in great shape going forward regardless

7 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Not in a year where Gordon’s an RFA...

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I get the desire to tank. I am typically on the tank side of this argument. But we have our only two true core players playing extensive minutes together for the first time and are beating the top team in the east. This should make you happy too. We aren’t gonna draft top 2, and 3-7 are very similar in caliber of prospect. 

Not to mention we still might lose

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, billy5783 said:

I get the desire to tank. I am typically on the tank side of this argument. But we have our only two true core players playing extensive minutes together for the first time and are beating the top team in the east. This should make you happy too. We aren’t gonna draft top 2, and 3-7 are very similar in caliber of prospect. 

Not to mention we still might lose

I love that they are playing well together and will love it even more if we lose by 1 or more points and get a 3rd core player.

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

You are much higher on the 9th pick than I am. 

Doesn't matter.... You sit Gordon for no good reason the last 20 games of a contract year and you're gonna have REAL problems if you low ball him in the off-season.

3 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I love that they are playing well together and will love it even more if we lose by 1 or more points and get a 3rd core player.

And we still might. I’m all for tanking but I guess winning this way just makes me feel a lot better than the Vuc and Fournier show