Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Raptors @ Magic Tuesday, March 20, 2018 @ 7:00 P.M.

6 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I'll take the blame for this loss fellas, I was praying really hard! I want a great draft pick much more than most of you do LOL

ummm I'd like to lose the remainder of our games by 1

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Catalina Maria said:

Missed the game. Curious: did we lose with AG and Isaac playing together? If not, how did we lose? Vuc weak as always?

Yes they played great together and yes Vuc with his normal D effort. Shots weren't falling in the 4th, only got 10 points. 11 more games to go.

7 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Loved Isaac when we drafted him and love him now.

honestly didn't see him ever being this good defensively, he's kind of a prodigy 

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

honestly didn't see him ever being this good defensively, he's kind of a prodigy 

A lot of people didn’t see it because Hamilton plays a 24 person rotation at FSU. Lol. Seriously, Isaac only played 20 something minutes a game, but his block and rebounding impact was great at FSU.

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I'll take the blame for this loss fellas, I was praying really hard! I want a great draft pick much more than most of you do LOL

We will get a reasonably high draft pick and probably be having this same discussion this time next year about why we need to tank again for whoever the “savior du jour” is at the time.  Apparently some haven’t yet learned that it’s much easier to make a team terrible than it is to turn it off and make them unterrible.  All you’re doing here is taking a team that doesn’t know how to win and further reinforcing those losing habits.  Oh and you’re also teaching Isaac how to lose.

You don’t want to do the hard work of developing a team.  Still looking for the magic shortcut. 

22 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We will get a reasonably high draft pick and probably be having this same discussion this time next year about why we need to tank again for whoever the “savior du jour” is at the time.  Apparently some haven’t yet learned that it’s much easier to make a team terrible than it is to turn it off and make them unterrible.  All you’re doing here is taking a team that doesn’t know how to win and further reinforcing those losing habits.  Oh and you’re also teaching Isaac how to lose.

You don’t want to do the hard work of developing a team.  Still looking for the magic shortcut. 

to be fair were going to lose games no matter what because we just aren't that good. Good teams do one of 2 things, blow us out early so the stars can rest, or rest in the game until crunch time then flip to switch, which is dolls gold for our team. I don't see an avenue of winning games with Vuc and Biz honestly,  they are the ultimate ying yang twins of the NBA

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Apparently you are under the impression that we have a team that is good enough to teach a winning culture? We have a starting center that won't play D, a backup center with hands of stone, and up until a short time ago a starting PG that couldn't even see the basket without tilting his head way back that also sucked on D. Our team sucks, period. I'm sure that Isaac and AG both know that we would be a much better team with a good center that can play D and would love to play with one. Can you imagine being on a team where you bust your butt to win but all along you know all they have to do is start going at your center to win the game?

You can't teach a winning culture on a team that has parts (and you let them play) that prevent you from winning. Once we purge ourselves of those and add a few guys that can play then we can talk about teaching a winning culture. In the meantime we need to get the very best player in the draft that we possibly can.

As far as having the same discussion next year. If we keep and start Vuc we most definitely will be.