Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Bucks @ Magic, Wednesday March 14th @ 7:00 P.M.

8 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Yay! I watched the last part of that game. Great game! I still think we'll win too many games and pick 7-9. Hope not, but we ARE the Magic LOL

That is ok. At that range we will be able to get one of the bridges, Sexton, carter, Bamba and even likely Young.

52 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

That is ok. At that range we will be able to get one of the bridges, Sexton, carter, Bamaba and even likely Young.

yeah I don't hate that range this is a great draft

9 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

Not really, but I hope he gets well soon

Yeah it does.  We're more likely to win more games with another scorer.  

2 hours ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Yeah, Giannis should be pissed about this game. They were +10 in the 40 minutes he played. -19 in the 8 minutes he sat.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Lol.  Vucevic is so bad

He’s just not even trying on those plays.  And last night I actually thought he put in effort on defense most of the time.  When he plays his more typical lethargic defense these kinds of plays happen all game.  It’s a major reason we’ve looked so much worse since Vuch came back and Birch moved to the bench.  

59 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

My favorite Vuc defensive pose is the arms straight out to the side about 6 feet away and backing up from the guy driving. We get a few of those every game.

I like the "Look, I at me playing defense; I am bodying up on this guy as another guy gets completely open under the basket" move personally.

23 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

He’s just not even trying on those plays.  And last night I actually thought he put in effort on defense most of the time.  When he plays his more typical lethargic defense these kinds of plays happen all game.  It’s a major reason we’ve looked so much worse since Vuch came back and Birch moved to the bench.  

It'd be so much better if he just raised one arm and did a half assed contest.