Sign in to follow this  
Odin

Magic Vs Clippers

9 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

When Gordon and Fournier play Simmons just stands around doing nothing. Its almost like he would be a good attacker off of the bench.

That's his ideal role but Ross got hurt

15 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

That's his ideal role but Ross got hurt

This as well as Isaac being hurt. Still though, when Gordon and Fournier are healthy, I think Simmons should come off the bench. For a blink this season (in the long, long ago when we were 8-4) Simmons looked like a legit 6th man contender.

• Like 1

Pathetic. You have a center that has the most FG attemps in a game for your team with 20 attemps but with  O FT attempts. Lazyness. Comfortable with just hitting the jumpers. And this is his what he is supposed to be good at. I am not talking about his defense. 

Look at the opposite Center with just 5 FG attemps but with a whooping 6 FT attempts. Aggresiveness. 

I cant really understand why we keep playing Vuch big minutes. 

• Upvote 1

Isaac is a monster on defense but whoever is in charge of our team just needs to GTFO. Mario barely touched the ball the entire game and we keep playing the same way that got us in the lottery for 6 straight years

13 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Isaac is a monster on defense but whoever is in charge of our team just needs to GTFO. Mario barely touched the ball the entire game and we keep playing the same way that got us in the lottery for 6 straight years

Since we are shooting for the best lotto position possible, it makes sense what we're doing.  It's too late in the season for team development, there's only a handful of teams trying to win now and we'd lose to them anyway.  It's the time of the year for player development or resting.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Pathetic. You have a center that has the most FG attemps in a game for your team with 20 attemps but with  O FT attempts. Lazyness. Comfortable with just hitting the jumpers. And this is his what he is supposed to be good at. I am not talking about his defense. 

Look at the opposite Center with just 5 FG attemps but with a whooping 6 FT attempts. Aggresiveness. 

I cant really understand why we keep playing Vuch big minutes. 

I don’t get it either.  You can see the team getting worse each game that he’s back. 

And on defense: how many times each game do we see an opposing player going to the rim within 5-6 feet of Vuch and he just stands there and watches it happen?  Doesn’t even take a step in that direction?  That has to suck the morale out of the rest of the team who are actually trying. 

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

yeah, Mario finally looks like a man out there and a big fast dude at that.

5 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Mario barely touched the ball the entire game and we keep playing the same way that got us in the lottery for 6 straight years

he played 25 minutes so he had plenty of opportunity...He's not a rookie anymore, he needs to get himself going. 

I just find it strange when Hezonja has a good game the praises come flowing through, but when he does nothing it's someone else's fault. 

6 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

he played 25 minutes so he had plenty of opportunity...He's not a rookie anymore, he needs to get himself going. 

I just find it strange when Hezonja has a good game the praises come flowing through, but when he does nothing it's someone else's fault. 

no one has to pass you the ball in order to rebound and play D that should be every players role when theyre not scoring