Fultz4thewin

Magic @ kings

6 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

At this level of play we may secure a #1 pick!  

We are a really bad team but the tank in Memphis is way

too strong.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That was one of the worst games I've ever had the displeasure of watching

Lol!!! So glad I didn’t watch it 

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

You guys were expecting a good performance missing our two best players?

I mean yeah, missing Gordon and Fournier we're at least close to the worst team in the nba. 

I dunno.  Before the All-Star break, we had Vuch, Gordon, and Isaac all out.  We won a number of those games, and in general looked a heck of a lot better than we did last night.  I think the detrimental impact of Vuch's return is being substantially underestimated.  He's like a giant sponge sucking the energy out of everyone else on the floor.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I dunno.  Before the All-Star break, we had Vuch, Gordon, and Isaac all out.  We won a number of those games, and in general looked a heck of a lot better than we did last night.  I think the detrimental impact of Vuch's return is being substantially underestimated.  He's like a giant sponge sucking the energy out of everyone else on the floor.

The difference between vucevic Gordon Isaac being out and Fournier Gordon being out is Fournier was at least a consistent offensive player that we could manufacture scoring opportunities for.  Its big to go from Fournier, Simmons, and whoever wants to show up that night to just Simmons.  

Vucevic can do that a little but it's not  really the same with centers.  

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

The difference between vucevic Gordon Isaac being out and Fournier Gordon being out is Fournier was at least a consistent offensive player that we could manufacture scoring opportunities for.  Its big to go from Fournier, Simmons, and whoever wants to show up that night to just Simmons.  

Vucevic can do that a little but it's not  really the same with centers.  

Hezonja was much more of an offensive presence in those games without Vuch, and overall the ball moved much better. Can’t really credit Fournier for that, as he almost never passed the ball to Hezonja. 

17 assists last night altogether for the Magic.  That’s not just due to Fournier and Gordon being out.  

7 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Hezonja was much more of an offensive presence in those games without Vuch, and overall the ball moved much better. Can’t really credit Fournier for that, as he almost never passed the ball to Hezonja. 

17 assists last night altogether for the Magic.  That’s not just due to Fournier and Gordon being out.  

Yeah but hezonja is 22. He's not going to be consistent

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah but hezonja is 22. He's not going to be consistent

He was consistent for quite a few games when he was getting a reasonable number of touches.  But I come back again to the 17 assists. No one can score if they don’t touch the ball, and it wasn’t moving last night.