Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Lakers

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I don't remember Dipo having that issue all season though.

Gordon doesn't have that issue all season though.  Its just inconsistent and you notice the poor help defense or slow closeouts more than him locking down guys.  

He's still held guys below their shooting percentages in all distances this year and is in  the 99th percentile defending post ups, 89th percentile defending the roll man on pick and rolls and 63rd percentile defending guys coming off screens.  But not great overall defending isolations.  Weird.  

8 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

my guess is we have Gordon and we liked Isaac, that's my hunch

Sure but when is having assets a bad thing? Especially since we could possibly lose Mario.

20 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Sure but when is having assets a bad thing? Especially since we could possibly lose Mario.

because then you're Minnesota drafting Rubio and Johnny Flynn when you should just go curry all along. Obviously Kuzma isn't the Curry in this situation....

Kuzma would be hard pressed to find playing time I'm sure they atested to that. 

Personally I feel Kuzma has come back down to Earth, he's a nice player but not a future all star and certainly not better than Lonzo and can't whiff at his upside.