Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Lakers

I'll take the L.

Mario wasn't good yesterday. Gordon wasn't good the other day. I just hope those two and Isaac can develop some chemistry together. I can't stand watching the old core for another season

6 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Good question 

That has to be a joke.  AG has largely escaped accountability his whole time here while others have taken excessive amounts of critique.  It's only a matter of time before you become the focus of fans' ire.  

He has flaws but anyone using tonight to complain about him are crazy.  Same thing with Nik, he's flawed but played a great game. 

5 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Lopez 27 points ZERO Rebounds for the 7 foot center lol he so shambolic and still outplayed Vooch 

No he didn't.  Nik played very well despite his defense.  We don't have a chance to win tonight without him.  

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

How people can’t see the growth and potential of Gordon is beyond me. Beyond the basic stats, he was +18 in the game.

I couldnt agree more, and he's still 2 months younger than rookie Kyle Kuzma but with 4 more years of experience yet people talk as if Kuzma has more upside, absurd

57 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

That has to be a joke.  AG has largely escaped accountability his whole time here while others have taken excessive amounts of critique.  It's only a matter of time before you become the focus of fans' ire.  

He has flaws but anyone using tonight to complain about him are crazy.  Same thing with Nik, he's flawed but played a great game. 

He's not talking about on the message board he's talking about with the team when, early in the season, Fournier and Vogel made implications that Gordon was forcing things and needed to rely on passing the ball more and there's been a few times this season when Vogel has subbed him out for punitive measures in response to poor defense.  However theres been other players throughout the year doing similar things but not similarly punished.  

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

How people can’t see the growth and potential of Gordon is beyond me. Beyond the basic stats, he was +18 in the game.

Yeah, but what do Lakers fans who watched last night's game think?  Need their opinions first.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Yeah, but what do Lakers fans who watched last night's game think?  Need their opinions first.

lololololololololololololololololololololol

7 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Good point.. Hopefully the full package comes in the next season or two 

This was my point in the other thread.

I know when things become a focus that one wants to work on, other things tend to be ignored but he needs to realize what he was naturally good at, will be just as much helpful if not more to a playoff team.

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

This was my point in the other thread.

I know when things become a focus that one wants to work on, other things tend to be ignored but he needs to realize what he was naturally good at, will be just as much helpful if not more to a playoff team.

Yeah, but oladipo had the same issue.  It's difficult for guys to be a primary scorer and a good defender.  That's why oladipo credits losing some weight and getting in better shape for his all star year.  Same deal with harden.  Gordon is in shape but he's not in "lead the team" shape.  

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah, but oladipo had the same issue.  It's difficult for guys to be a primary scorer and a good defender.  That's why oladipo credits losing some weight and getting in better shape for his all star year.  Same deal with harden.  Gordon is in shape but he's not in "lead the team" shape.  

I don't remember Dipo having that issue all season though.