Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Utah

14 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

How do you know he hasn't paid much attention?

Look, screw the fan. I feel the same way and I'm been paying attention for almost 30 years.

how do you know he has?

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

how do you know he has?

I wasn't implying he has or hasn't.

But...When I say "I liked so and so coming out college" I usually say that because I watched him in college.

Plus I think he's right. I've used Marion as a example for a while.

10 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I wasn't implying he has or hasn't.

But...When I say "I liked so and so coming out college" I usually say that because I watched him in college.

Plus I think he's right. I've used Marion as a example for a while.

That's just poor source citing though. Too many presumptions that don't really show someone as credible.  You might as well have quoted my Australian shepherd because it has the same credibility

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That's just poor source citing though. Too many presumptions that don't really show someone as credible.  You might as well have quoted my Australian shepherd because it has the same credibility

I'm not writing a research paper man. It's just another fans opinion. The hell? You must've had a boring ass day too. 

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

your Shepard probably has more credibility, If it's a proud Australian Shepard chances are she watched Aaron on the under 19 Olympic team against Australia,  then gauging her thoughts on the outcome of Gordon's MVP performance, one could easily use that data to make an assertion on whether or not she follows Gordon closelt when sitting by your feet for more than 2 games a year for the past 4 years. But what does she know, she's just or dog. Or is she.... 

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

I'm not writing a research paper man. It's just another fans opinion. The hell? You must've had a boring ass day too. 

Its a weird point you're trying to make.  

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

your Shepard probably has more credibility, If it's a proud Australian Shepard chances are he watched Aaron on the under 19 Olympic team against Australia,  then gauging his thoughts on the outcome of Gordon's MVP performance, one could easily use that data to make an assertion on whether or not he follows Gordon closelt when sitting by your feet for more than 2 games a year for the past 4 years. But what does he know, he's just or dog. Or is he.... 

She

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Its a weird point you're trying to make.  

That I don't think he's a first option offensive player and should stop forcing and don't lose sight of what got him drafted but expand on it? 

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

That I don't think he's a first option offensive player and should stop forcing and don't lose sight of what got him drafted but expand on it? 

who in the team has more upside of a first option, Vuc,  Evan, should they be getting more touches instead of him? They aren't a part of the future most likely,  Aaron is. And I'm fine with Aaron being a Nation type, as long as there's a nash, stoudemire, Joe Johnson, Dirk nowtizki, jason Kidd around him. until then, develop all you can my man why cap yourself?

40 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

who in the team has more upside of a first option, Vuc,  Evan, should they be getting more touches instead of him? They aren't a part of the future most likely,  Aaron is. And I'm fine with Aaron being a Nation type, as long as there's a nash, stoudemire, Joe Johnson, Dirk nowtizki, jason Kidd around him. until then, develop all you can my man why cap yourself?

I'm saying that AG is more Marion than PG. That's it.