Sign in to follow this  
Magicpassion

Who’s our point guard of the future?

4 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

I wonder if Trey Burke should be a possibility. I know, I know. He's not a good defender, his play hasn't really translated to winning in NY, and he's producing in very limited minutes. But pickings are thin in the youngish PG market. He's still just 25, and he seems to have at least the offensive side of the ball figured out. To the point if he could sustain what he's done this season over starter minutes he'd be considered an All-Star calliber offensive player.

I suppose my thinking is that if we get a good defender at SG (like, say, Mikal Bridges) and at C, his defense would be less of a problem. At that point, is he at least worth taking a chance on?

sure. Anything's better than Payton / Augustin

I think Augustin deserves a lot of credit. Obviously he is not a starter in this league, but he's done an admiral job and has been one of our most consistent players. Much love to DJ! I would like to keep him as our backup or mentor some young talent. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Magicpassion said:

I think Augustin deserves a lot of credit. Obviously he is not a starter in this league, but he's done an admiral job and has been one of our most consistent players. Much love to DJ! I would like to keep him as our backup or mentor some young talent. 

Agreed!

42 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Love to see it. He’s still real young and has some bounce back potential. He could be a bargain in the offseason if we don’t draft a pg. Hell even if we do I wouldn’t mind seeing him join our depleted pg corps for the right price....

32 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

So Exum and Burke are good now? Lmao

Exum is averaging 8 points and 3 assists per game.  I dont think he is any good. 

Burke is playing really good though. 

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

Exum is averaging 8 points and 3 assists per game.  I dont think he is any good. 

Burke is playing really good though. 

8.6 and 2.8 in 14.6 mpg is pretty good.  

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

8.6 and 2.8 in 14.6 mpg is pretty good.  

Shelvin Mack 

7 and 4 at 19 mpg.

Emmanuel Muday with Denver this year:

8.5 and 3.9 at 17.9 mpg.