Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Memphis @ Orlando Saturday, March 3rd at 7:00 P.M.

3 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think that is a big possibility. Trading our lottery pick to 2 late first rounders or 2 future fist round. Use our pick to get rid off some of our overpaid players.

Keep Mario and sign Tyreke Evans. 

Philly has 2 1st rounders that will be in the teens. It would be great to trade our early 1st for those and grab 6'6 PGs like Shake Milton and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and let them battle it out to be our future PG. Philly has too many picks for them to be interested in using them all.

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Philly has 2 1st rounders that will be in the teens. It would be great to trade our early 1st for those and grab 6'6 PGs like Shake Milton and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and let them battle it out to be our future PG. Philly has too many picks for them to be interested in using them all.

I feel like we could get shake in the second 

27 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Our 2nd will probably be around 37-39, I don't think he'll last that long. He's projected at 21 in a recent mock.

If we could flip our second and a player (maybe vuc) for a late 1st I would like to draft him there. I would be ecstatic if we could come out of the draft with shake and bamba 

21 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

If we could flip our second and a player (maybe vuc) for a late 1st I would like to draft him there. I would be ecstatic if we could come out of the draft with shake and bamba 

That would be great but I fear Bamba will go to one of the tanking teams long before we pick.

12 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

That would be great but I fear Bamba will go to one of the tanking teams long before we pick.

I just hope we land in the top 7 that’s where I see the divide of talent starting.

59 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I just hope we land in the top 7 that’s where I see the divide of talent starting.

I agree and I see this draft as 4 tiers

Top tier

Ayton

Doncic

2nd tier (not in any order)

Bagley

Porter

JJJ

Bamba

3rd Tier(not in any order)

Young

Bridges (both)

Carter

Sexton

Knox

After that pot luck!

We'll probably be picking in the 3rd tier unless one of the 2nd tier fall to us or we have more injuries

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ML6 said:

Mario will stay.  Save this post, bookmark it, inject it into your veins.  Heard it here first.  I have zero inside information but am calling it now.

Isaac's defensive potential is out of this world.  What if he is the key to all of this? 

Just drop Vuc. Period. No questions asked! Ouch.