Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Memphis @ Orlando Saturday, March 3rd at 7:00 P.M.

Fournier with another crap game with a late redemption.  Oh well.  Survived and executed when it counted.  That alone is massive improvement.  

Another Isaac late game clutch defensive game.  

Mario played well.  

Weird game

Just now, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Aren’t we like 9-1 or something ridiculous now when both Gordon and Isaac play?

9-3

Issac is already as good as Roberson if not better.  It's hilarious how bad he is but also just blows up plays on defense.  

I don't know what we are if we were healthy all year.  We're still significantly flawed.  But you got to figure we missed him during the last 3 months.  

12 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'd sacrifice our first rounder this year if it meant re-signing Mario and starting him alongside Isaac and Gordon. AND ALSO getting rid of Vucevic

I just don't see any way we get Mario re signed. The organisation can only offer peanuts.

11 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

I just don't see any way we get Mario re signed. The organisation can only offer peanuts.

Can’t we offer A multi year contract with more money later ?

40 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

We could offer him a starting position on a team he is familiar with in a state that has no taxes for one year. After that we can sign him to a better deal.

56 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'd sacrifice our first rounder this year if it meant re-signing Mario and starting him alongside Isaac and Gordon. AND ALSO getting rid of Vucevic

The new and improved Mario could very well be better than what we would get in the draft so I'm with ya' on that. Vuc could be a valuable expiring next season so if we tough it out the rest of this one we should be OK. His lack of defense is mind boggling. I would love to start DJ-Mario-Isaac-AG-Birch for a few games with Mack-Simmons-Fournier-AG or Isaac-Biz and see what happens for a few games.

• Like 1

Mario will stay.  Save this post, bookmark it, inject it into your veins.  Heard it here first.  I have zero inside information but am calling it now.

Isaac's defensive potential is out of this world.  What if he is the key to all of this? 

10 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I think that is a big possibility. Trading our lottery pick to 2 late first rounders or 2 future fist round. Use our pick to get rid off some of our overpaid players.

Keep Mario and sign Tyreke Evans.