Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Pistons @ Magic Friday, March 2, 2018 at 7:00 P.M.

2 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

Intellectual dishonesty is more accurately saying that I said one thing, going so far as to using quotations, when I said nothing of the sort. 

Another example would be to utilize marginally useful statistics with an incredibly small sample size to try to further your opinion on an unassuming public. #modfacts4TW

Basically intellectual dishonesty is your calling card.

Lol

5 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

SoulBro is definitley dishonest — do you truly think Vogel is trying to lose now? 

I’m not sure “dishonest” fits with what you’re saying. Perhaps “wrong” is the better word. And, yes, I could be wrong about Vogel tanking. Last night he obviously coached for the win, but on other nights he plays very deep into our bench, obviously leaning into player development. Either way, as long as we’re developing Aaron and Jonathan, I’m satisfied.

On 3/2/2018 at 6:07 PM, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Thanks jec!

I appreciate your compliments. . .Just trying to give my Magic brothers and sisters something to smile about. And as Jessie Jackson always say: Lets "Keep Hope Alive"!!!

That's the spirit!

On 3/3/2018 at 10:26 AM, ML6 said:

I bet Murphy is an InfoWars fan.

Isn’t that a conspiracy theory website? What does that even mean? I think you said it best in the Utah game thread that things turn dumb when you get involved.