Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Pistons @ Magic Friday, March 2, 2018 at 7:00 P.M.

1 hour ago, jec said:

I love you

Thanks jec!

I appreciate your compliments. . .Just trying to give my Magic brothers and sisters something to smile about. And as Jessie Jackson always say: Lets "Keep Hope Alive"!!!

• Like 1

I’m still trying to understand what we gain by playing Vuch and benching Birch.  Especially if there’s a reasonable chance (g-d willing) that Vuch will be traded in the off-season, wouldn’t it be better to see what we have with Birch, rather than continuing to watch Vuch lurch through the motions?

18 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I’m still trying to understand what we gain by playing Vuch and benching Birch.  Especially if there’s a reasonable chance (g-d willing) that Vuch will be traded in the off-season, wouldn’t it be better to see what we have with Birch, rather than continuing to watch Vuch lurch through the motions?

The thing i come up with is the philosophy that vucevic can't lose the starting job by being injured and now we're in a situation where he's performing well individually and slightly positive in the lineup but the rotation sucks.  

Its important to remember to not freak out if  Isaac is garbage for the next 3 weeks.  Its difficult for rookies to come back from injuries.  

23 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Its important to remember to not freak out if  Isaac is garbage for the next 3 weeks.  Its difficult for rookies to come back from injuries.  

Its ok, we still have time to pick up his 4th year option

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Gordon would be so much better if he just stopped talking stupid threes 

Yep. Grab the offensive board and reset instead of sprinting out and chucking one.

Just now, Tank Vogel said:

Yep. Grab the offensive board and reset instead of sprinting out and chucking one.

And that coast to coast pullup. And the one he got bailed out by the foul.  

The other two were perfect. And he shot them in rhythm and they went in.