Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Toronto @ Magic Wednesday, February 28th, 7:00 P.M.

6 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

At least eveyone's finally realizing that Trae Young isn't the 2nd coming of Jerry West.

1) Jerry West has to die first in order to be reincarnated but he ain't dead he's working for the Clippers, which is a close second.

2) West played shooting guard,  Young is a point.

3) Youngs hair doesn't work in silhouette,  it refuses to be confined by contrast and prefers transparancy so he can't be on the patch but perhaps you should be cause you seem to be jonesin for some hate, playa

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

1) Jerry West has to die first in order to be reincarnated but he ain't dead he's working for the Clippers, which is a close second.

2) West played shooting guard,  Young is a point.

3) Youngs hair doesn't work in silhouette,  it refuses to be confined by contrast and prefers transparancy so he can't be on the patch but perhaps you should be cause you seem to be jonesin for some hate, playa

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Happy for Mario

Me, too. I was very hard on him, and he’s proven me wrong. I’m shocked at his growth this year.

36 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Me, too. I was very hard on him, and he’s proven me wrong. I’m shocked at his growth this year.

Me too, although he hasn’t done much in clutch situations. 

10 hours ago, DeRowdyOne said:

the magic played great tonight was so happy with the way we played through the first 3 quarters & the 4th quarter our shots weren't going in but it was a great game

We gave up 69 in the first half, 117 for the game, and we played “great”.  Shows how low the bar has dropped for this team.  Change “great” to “lousy” and I’d agree with you. 

9 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We gave up 69 in the first half, 117 for the game, and we played “great”.  Shows how low the bar has dropped for this team.  Change “great” to “lousy” and I’d agree with you. 

You might need to reevaluate acceptable scoring totals. From the 2000 season to the 2013 season the average ppg for a team was between 93.4 and 100.4

This year its at 106.1

Games look different.  Shooting is increasing the variance of performance especially early in games when guys shoot with fresh legs.  117 isn't a big deal anymore when teams routinely hit 130

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Happy for Mario

Mixed feeling here. Very happy for him but very sad for all of us magic fans. Hate to see  Him go like that. He is foing to get paid for sure and we will not be able to match it as all we can offer is currenlty below value.

25 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Mixed feeling here. Very happy for him but very sad for all of us magic fans. Hate to see  Him go like that. He is foing to get paid for sure and we will not be able to match it as all we can offer is currenlty below value.

Our franchise has so many problems that I just want it all to burn lol. I'll be rooting for Mario next year no matter what

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I'm eating crow too! Before he was  turned down for the extension I was saying he'd probably be back in Europe next season... then he started lighting it up. Maybe he was tanking to get off our lousy team? LOL

5 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

We can offer him same amount we could as if we decided to extend him.

22 minutes ago, random said:

We can offer him same amount we could as if we decided to extend him.

I hope he likes it enough here to take that for 1 year. Other offers will be higher but we DO have the no state tax thing going for us too!