Fultz4thewin

Magic @ thunder

1 hour ago, Gordon MVP said:

We look so much worse with Vuc back and biyombo coming off the bench 

Vuc is the tank commander for this season he’ll be gone before next season

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

We look so much worse with Vuc back and biyombo coming off the bench 

Yes. Biyombo has been playing terribly. Maybe because an undeserving guy just came back and took his starting spot

It just kills me that our starters outplayed their starters and our bench basically lost the game.  

I see vucevic's flaws its not difficult to see.  But why is he getting blamed for biz being horrible

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It just kills me that our starters outplayed their starters and our bench basically lost the game.  

I see vucevic's flaws its not difficult to see.  But why is he getting blamed for biz being horrible

I love losing close games. Once we get some distance it would be nice to win some but winning our way to the 8th or 9th pick would be a disaster in my book. We need one of the almost sure draft picks in the top 5. The thought of Ayton or Doncic with AG and Isaac...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

42 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I love losing close games. Once we get some distance it would be nice to win some but winning our way to the 8th or 9th pick would be a disaster in my book. We need one of the almost sure draft picks in the top 5. The thought of Ayton or Doncic with AG and Isaac...

Watching this pathetic bunch go through the motions can’t be a solid foundation for anything.  Adding a rookie to this disaster, unless it’s the second coming of LeBron, isn’t going to help us anytime soon. 

5 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I think he's die hard gong for wins and I'm not sure why you'd think otherwise.  

Maybe because he's playing Vaughn but Vaughn might be better than afflalo anyway.  

Why would he play almost the entire bench against Philly? Either he’s completely incompetent or he’s been asked to give everyone some playing time. Also the Vaughn suggestion doesn’t stick, as there’s no way that dude knows our sets by now.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

The need for a scapegoat trumps the need for logic.

Either way, the results are exactly what I expect right now. Overall our roster is very bad, which is why I’m hoping to see Gordon and Isaac develop in some meaningful way.

9 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Either way, the results are exactly what I expect right now. Overall our roster is very bad, which is why I’m hoping to see Gordon and Isaac develop in some meaningful way.

I still maintain we were a lot more fun to watch before Vuch and Gordon came back.  Consistent effort and athleticism on defense, even a relatively decent W-L of 6-8 in 14 games, team didn’t have much talent but was scrappy and seemed to be developing an identity.  Now we’re back to watching Vuch and Fournier, and watching the other team get layups on a regular basis, or shoot open 3’s. 

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Hennigan should be blamed for Biz being horrible, he signed him.