Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ thunder

9 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Didn’t watch the game but at least Vogel is giving Hezonja, Iwundu and Vaughn burn. No Speights or Affalo. Wish Birch would get more time.

Our defense is back to being terrible, especially in the paint, with Vuch in and Birch on the bench.  

5 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Our defense is back to being terrible, especially in the paint, with Vuch in and Birch on the bench.  

New kind of tanking, play the lineup with the worst defensive stats when it matters most. There was an article about it!

14 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

New kind of tanking, play the lineup with the worst defensive stats when it matters most. There was an article about it!

Jenny knew this all along, he traded for Vuc to be the tank commander, well now he's rank captain on a freaking YACHT 

7 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I can’t buy that the key to our success for the rest of this season is to play lousy defense with our veterans, and leave any promising young players on the bench so that we can’t see what they might have.  Do I really need to see a lot more of Vuch and Fournier?

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I think Frank has expanded his lineups to allow for more development (and tanking)

Every starter played at least 32 minutes, and Birch played 0 minutes. 

13 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't understand what vogels thinking. Thunder are playing grant at center.  You either have to match that by going small or exploit the size matchup.  Vogel goes with neither.

Yup. And I don’t care what anyone says. Vogel isn’t trying to intentionally tank. He’s really lost his mind. 

1 hour ago, Gordon MVP said:

Yup. And I don’t care what anyone says. Vogel isn’t trying to intentionally tank. He’s really lost his mind. 

I see him playing a mix of starters and vets. Furthermore, he played a 10 man rotation last night and a 12 man rotation against Philly. He absolutely is mixing it up and not die hard going for wins. If you expect him to simply bench all the vets, I think you’ll be disappointed, as it will ruin whatever culture for internal competiveness he’s trying to foster.

20 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I see him playing a mix of starters and vets. Furthermore, he played a 10 man rotation last night and a 12 man rotation against Philly. He absolutely is mixing it up and not die hard going for wins. If you expect him to simply bench all the vets, I think you’ll be disappointed, as it will ruin whatever culture for internal competiveness he’s trying to foster.

I think he's die hard gong for wins and I'm not sure why you'd think otherwise.  

Maybe because he's playing Vaughn but Vaughn might be better than afflalo anyway.