Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Philly

And this coach teaches defense first, for the last 3 years it's gone from bad to nonexistent.  His substitution patterns sickly predictable, leaving his starters on the bench for 10-15 minutes no allowing them to get into any rhythm.  Gordon can't succeed on this team because he has no mentors.  Put him on a team with a couple of stars and he will shine.  He should be begging to leave. 

19 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

WOW I'm really surprised! Maybe we suck bad enough even with our starters back that we CAN still get a great pick! I was thinking we would be a lot better than we are.

We’re worse with them back.  Several people have already commented on the body language and lack of effort.  Please can we please see some Birch??

Vuc is the tank commander he’s the problem. After this season if we can’t trade him before the draft we should just cut him. Keep him for now for his tank skills but if we roll him out next season I will be untethered and my rage will know no bounds

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

How do you justify bringing Vogel back next season?

He makes questionable decisions, but he does have a terrible roster to coach... 

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Agree. Who are some good coaching candidates? Fizdale is the dream scenario I would think. 

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

You’re only as good as your players. Even Nate McMillan kinda looks good nowadays. 

5 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I struggle with that as well!

It is so bad, I can't remember how long Frank has been here! It feels like forever!