Sign in to follow this  
MagicMike89

2018/19 Season Tickets available to share

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I thought I would try. I've been a season ticket holder for 29 years and it's becoming more difficult time wise to attend the games so I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in purchasing at least a half a season next year from me. I have two seats in 115, row 8, that I would sell for $6,500. This is cheaper then if you were to buy them since I'm a long term season ticket holder I get a good discount plus Magic Money to spend throughout the year. I need to get these sold by the renewal deadline of March 1st or I probably won't renew. Payment can be be made either to me or directly to the Magic. I can get a meeting with my season ticket rep to confirm that these are my tickets or let you see the invoice on my account. Let me know if you have interest or any questions. 

Its been a while since we've done this but if i recall correctly we're cool advertising tickets here but everybody understand that we're unable to provide a confirmation of the validity of any financial offers or transactions on this message board and anyone who engages in said transaction should take all proper precautions as they would with any interaction on the internet.  

So basically you do this at your own risk.